maanantai 6. lokakuuta 2014

Surroundings

Most of the houses here are terraced houses and people here have painted their own parts of the house with different colors. One morning when I was on my way to work I saw one of them with peculiar choice of colors - pastels (it looked super cute). And even though the yards are small they have really beautiful gardens to make the best out of it. But what really stayed in my mind is that most of the houses (and the yards with them) are on different level from the sidewalk. I have never before seen anything like that.

Last weekend I went to walk around city centre and tried pretzels in a shopping mall. And I must say it was a lot better than what I expected. After my little treat I walked to the harbour where is this beautiful lighthouse. It's atonishing. I've been also planning to go back there to draw. There's just something about that place.
In harbour there was apparently some kind of an event since it was full of people and food stalls.
Here you can see few pics that I took on my walking trip:


...

1 kommentti:

  1. You have taken great pictures. Plymouth seems to be a nice old town. Enjoy the warm weather there.

    VastaaPoista