sunnuntai 5. lokakuuta 2014

PCQ Arts

I got a work placement from PCQ Arts which is an community arts movement based here in Plymouth.
The first day they told me my assignment: edit a Kickstarter video for Flameworks creative arts who needs funding to create an education room. Editing was supposed to happen in Adobe Premiere which I had never used before. One of the employees went showed me how to get started with the programme and went trough the video footage with me and helped me collect some shots from the footages of the interview to get started. He also showed me a bit how to update PCQ Arts website.
The website had been created with wix.com of which I had never heard of before either. It is a free website builder and it's very easy to use. I've been planning to try it myself to create a portfolio with it and test its limits. I'm really curious about what one can really do with it or would it still be better to use Adobe Dreamweaver after all.

1 kommentti:

  1. So your first assignment was a challenge. It seems that with the help of your fellow employee you got started alright. It's good to know that you're curious about your work.

    VastaaPoista