tiistai 21. lokakuuta 2014

Bumblebee

 This week's assigment has been graphic design and updating websites. I started with designing a logo for Bumblebee Studios but the start itself wasn't easy. I opened Photoshop ready and then googled some logo designs for inspiration and after a little research I just started sketching. I wasn't happy at all with my first sketches but it was a start and actually it was even necessary to get the flow going on, just like in arts. And after awhile I really did get my flow and did bunch of sketches and wrote down some notes and pretty much in the end of the day I got over 10 sketches I was ready to show.

 Next step would be choosing a design and create it with Adobe Illustrator.  I might even try some different kind of color palette too once the vector base is ready. I might also draw a stereo design out of number 9 just for fun.

1 kommentti:

  1. You've had a lot to write about since my last visit here. I checked the Facebook link for your workplace. You are like one of the team in the photos and the facilities seem really exciting. It's great you've had a chance to try your hand at so many things. Everyday things can be challenging in a foreign country like going to the hairdresser. But you seem to be getting on just fine.

    VastaaPoista