maanantai 13. lokakuuta 2014

Farewell party

 For a few days I've been thinking about buying a new bag since I take pretty much everyday my laptop to work with me and the bag was quite heavy to carry, especially on just one shoulder (I had a shoulder bag) And in the morning it all of the sudden broke! I suppose it really was too heavy - and the ultimate sign from gods to get a new bag. Luckily I was able to fix it so I was still able to carry it till I'd find a new one.

 So another day at FW but not like any others have been. There was a reporter doing a story about FW and PCQarts. He also interviewed a little all of us interns. And gosh, when he asked me how to spell my name, like yeah, I can spell my first name just like that but the last name, why does it have to be so long?! But I think I did it pretty well and in a record time! Especially because I keep messing up with E with I (thanks thinking in Finnish), but I think I didn't mess that up this time! (I at least hope that I didn't!) And after the interview we took a group picture outside that I only cropped a little afterwards in Photoshop. (You can find it from Flameworks official Facebook page)
Then we had meetings pretty much rest of the day, and even though I don't always understand EVERYTHING that they talk about, there's this weird feeling when attending meetings. I kinda feel so grown up... (not that I wouldn't already be but... you know...) I promised to go to a few events to take pictures. I'm actually really waiting for that because I haven't done much documentary kind of photography and my boss said that I can go as close to people to take pictures as I want since they are all already used to it with him. I got to check if that is really true!
When all the meetings were done we ordered chinese, probably all their food. That list was long, really long. And I gotta say I was pretty surprised that food was still warm because I really expected it to be colder than normally since they had to make all that food before bringing it in. I also liked the fact that they actually use fresh mushrooms and it's sooooooo good. While we were eating we talked and passed around the keyboard so that everyone who wants to gets a chance to choose a song from Youtube. Ofc I put on some Finnish songs, starting from Kuningasidea and Apulanta, even some Disney songs in Finnish and so on. Oh but why this special fun? Justyna, an intern who worked in PCQarts for 3 months, she had her last week here so she this was a farewell party for her. I hope she had a real fun time in Plymouth :)



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti