maanantai 13. lokakuuta 2014

Cleaning day

 There was a cleaning day at FW and I pretty much thanked all the gods for not having to clean. I probably would have just aimlessly walked in circles and wondered where everything goes. But because I had a laptop I was able to move my working place elsewhere while they were tidying up the places in the office, and I was placed to the artist's studio next to the office. And I kinda liked it. It had a bigger open space, light coming out of the window and all those paints in shelf and some palette with the names of the colors on the whiteboard. I couldn't stop my imagination at that point anymore but started to daydream about my own studio one day. It would be amazing to have all the reference books just next to my laptop and having this BIG drawing tablet, and maybe a view to a garden...

 After the work I met up with my classmate who's also doing the internship here in Plymouth. We agreed to meet in Drake Circus which is a shopping mall in centre. We pretty much walked outside immediately after meeting but just before the doors there was some sushi place's tasting and well, since I had never ever before tasted sushi and now I had a chance to taste one without buying a bunch not knowing if im gonna end up throwing it all in the trash, ofc I tasted one. And gosh, it IS good! I definitely am gonna go there some day to eat more that heavenly food.

 In Primark shopping wasn't as easy as one could have expected - they didn't have EU sizes in all clothes. And at least I didn't see any kind of guide on walls for sizes either so it was a bit of a guessing game. I found myself this beautiful Game of Thrones tshirt, which fortunately did fit perfectly eventhough I didnt even try it on. I also bought cute donut earphones (yes, they are cute!) and something little for my best friend.To my disappointment I wasn't able to find tshirt with separate Hogwarts houses, but thanks to my new friend here I found out that there's one awesome online store that sells them AND chocolate frogs plus every flavour beans. Now I only need to find out if they also deliver to Finland.

 In the evening was the highlight, we were finally gonna order from Domino's Pizza and literally, I've been waiting that pretty much from the moment I heard that I'm gonna go on this trip. Thanks to Internet I got this king idea that we should write something in special wishes and see if they actually do it because apparently somewhere in the world they do some of the silly wishes. So we wasted one of the genie wishes for getting a little drawing of a panda. Well, we didn't get the panda, but we got our pizzas and they really were good and as a dessert we had Ben&Jerry's <3 Definitely a beautiful day :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti