maanantai 6. lokakuuta 2014

Inspiration

This time that I have spent here in Plymouth, been at work with awesome people, got friends and talked about arts and passions, been to art show, walked around the city etc. I get all the time so much ideas of what could I draw.
Sadly I just don't usually remember to keep my sketchpad nor my camera with me, but last night I got the idea: I might make few sketches here of pic that I take with my phone (since with that I don't get good quality pics) and try out some new styles! I thought it might be a fun little project to do sketches or speed paintings of the city the way I see it or the way I imagine it.
Yesterday when I was walking back home from grocery store which was a bit further away, I saw this cute store that I remember seeing on Google Maps before when I was checking some points of interests before coming here, and I gotta say that it was so much cuter in real life! So I took a pic of it and started sketching it out immediately when I got back home.
May I represent my first project: Mr. Scarecrow's Attic!


1 kommentti: