tiistai 14. lokakuuta 2014

Hairdresser

First thing in the morning on my to-do list was buying a new bag. I found this shoe store called Deichmann (so maybe German store?) that also sold bags. Downstairs for the ladies there were backbags that were full of koala bear prints or some other prints and I was looking for a bit more plain bag. So I asked the salesperson if they had any other bags and she adviced me to go upstairs where they had men's section. And the first bag that I saw was perfect! And the price made it even more perfect since it was only £7,99! My laptop also fitted inside just perfectly. (It was meant to be)

Notice my beautiful Darth Vader keyring.
 So since I was already there, spending money, I decided finally to go find the magazine store. I needed my ImagineFX! We had been separated from each other for too long... Anyways, I did find the store, and they didn't have only ImagineFX, but also THE DIGITAL ARTIST'S SURVIVAL GUIDE VOLUME 2! And ImagineFX Sketchbook. So basically everything that you can expect to find in the end of the rainbow. I just might spend some day inside drawing.


And some other finds on my trip:

My future speaker.

I might have laughed at this way too much. English speakers: You might wanna translate ''peruna'' from Finnish to English.


 In the evening my moment finally came: my appointment to hairdresser. And I gotta admit that I was feeling a bit nervous about the outcome since my hairdresser vocabulary isn't the strongest. Not even in Finnish. So basically how I got prepared for this was loading lots of reference pics of the hair from different angles and save it on my phone so I don't need connection looking for them. Oh yeah, and it was a student from College of Plymouth who did my hair. But I must say that she did amazing job. She dyed my hair the exact color I asked and when it was time for cutting, she was so focused and watched my references all the time and it turned out so good! So thank you for making my hair awesome! And the price wasn't bad either, with student discount it was only £16 o.o And I must say that much better haircut I have had than for paying more for the same job. So my ''pamper myself'' day ended with smiles.

Also, I took few more pictures for my new painting project:





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti