sunnuntai 19. lokakuuta 2014

Storm and Guy Fawkes

 This week it has been raining dogs and cats. One day after work there was a meeting that me and my workmate were going to attend. Outside we opened our umbrellas and at least mine was pretty much useless. Wind was blowing so hard that my umbrella turned upside down all the time so my hood kept my dryer than the umbrella. Soon after it was fortunately only drizzling.
 We popped inside the shop to buy something little to eat in the meeting and I saw something surprising. They were selling fireworks! And then I realized why - Guy Fawkes night is coming up. ''Remember, remember, the fifth of November'' (which I always seem to forget). There's gonna be some happening in town then and I'm definitely gonna go see fireworks and maybe buy the mask if I find it from somewhere.


"Remember, remember, the fifth of November!"


 Weather just got worse and worse. Lightings just kept on stricking after another. When we were walking back home in the evening, we saw this building that was surrounded by tape from front and there was a sign saying ''POLICE ACCIDENT''. We wondered what happened and a man, who was photographing the place, said that lighting had hit the roof so it destroyed part of the chimney and rocks flew all the way on the other side of the road. We looked down and saw those parts of the rocks right next to our feet. I was glad that we were inside in the warm when the storm was that bad. Next morning there was even news about that lightning struck. 

Meeting and the evening itself couldn't have been any better. :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti