tiistai 21. lokakuuta 2014

Preparing for Halloween

 This is probably the thing I have waited the most about this trip. I'm going to have my first very real Halloween and I've been daydreaming about it all the time. I'd like to buy a costume but I think it wouldnt be very wise so I gotta come up with some other kind of solution unless if they rent costumes in some shop here. But what I've been thinking is that maybe I try to find some skeleton t-shirt (with a rib cage on it), some cool wig and paint my face to look like a skull. Would be cool also if I find white crazy lenses here.
 And what would be Halloween without movies? Nothing at all!So I have been planning to go to the movies with friends I've made here to see the new Horns movie and then watch Nightmare before Christmas and Hoccus Poccus from Netflix. Me and my friend also bought tickets to Beauty and the Beast ballet for day after Halloween show which will be the first ballet for me so I'm super excited!

I have also started to paint something with Halloween theme because of this constant dreaming of the coming day and I finally came up with the sketch. I'm not sure though if I will finish it in time for Halloween, but I'll try.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti