lauantai 20. joulukuuta 2014

Yo-Sushi

It was my last day at work and my workmates took me out for dinner. We went to eat to this Yo-Sushi place and none of us had ever before eaten in such places so it was a new kind of experience to all of us.

There was food going around on some kind of belt and you were able to just catch some you like. All of the plates were color coded. So some colors were more expensive than others but we kept checking the prizes and foods from the menu since we had no idea what those were. Also the hot food needed to be ordered seperately. I tried some chicken which was super good and I later also tried some omelette, maki, and some pancake that was filled with custard. (I might have misspelled something though)

My workmates also gave me some farewell presents. I got a necklace that was made in ceramics in Flameworks and it looked very lovely on me. It was even my favourite color. I also got few drawings: a squirrel playing videogames (just like me) and moomins wearing jedi outfits and having a battle with lightsabers! I'm going to miss them all so much. Couldn't ask for any better workmates and friends.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti