lauantai 13. joulukuuta 2014

Project: Kickstarter

I got the new footage for the Kickstarter film and took a moment to go through all of those. I loved the fact that the metalwork wasn't the only thing they filmes, but they also filmed more ceramics and painting! And there was also a very nice clip of fire from metalworks. I started by gathering the clips I liked to the timeline and then the challenge began: Where should I put everything? Where should I add fade-ins and -outs and how long should I make them? Then I remembered that in the files that I received there was actually the monologue written down. I opened the word document and read it through a couple of times and then I did the same when I listened through the audio. The word document was a helpful because I was able to see fast where everything was mentioned and listening to audio helped me to get the idea of how long I should make clips in some parts. After that I started trying clips around till I found the solution that pleased me. And I was actually quite stunned how fast I got this long with the video. I was expecting it to take more time. The hardest part after the clips was audio editing. My nemesis... Even so I was able to finish the video! I'm most proud of the ending part of the video. In the end there's the clip of that little fire from the metalworks and I added Flameworks logo on it. I was even able to find one really nice fire crackling audio that fits nicely in the background. By the time the part begins the monologue and the background music actually has ended and later on the Flameworks logo has also faded out and all that has been left is a cozy fire with a calming fire crackling sound.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti