lauantai 13. joulukuuta 2014

Painting the town red

This evening was something really special. Flameworks started ''Painting the town red'' happening. To put it short: Flameworks opened a shop in central and they'll have exhibitions there and gallery where people are able to purchase the art they fancy.

The time I got there the shop wasn't quite ready. I heard that earlier they had so much less art on the walls so they had done a great job in such a short time! They also were able to tidy up place and everything in time. And it really did look great.

Throughout the evening lots of people came in. Downstairs we had a singer and upstairs there was a performance artist. It probably was the first time I ever had seen performance artist in real life and I was impressed by his concentration.

During the evening I took lots of pictures while I was walking around. I loved how all the color from paintings made pictures so much more alive. I also played around with the depth when photographing.

The evening was amazing. I absolutely loved it. I actually loved it so much that it left the warm feeling inside my belly and a smile on my face.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti