keskiviikko 3. joulukuuta 2014

Grokefest

Last week I started designing the poster for Grokefest. While I was waiting for the Edward Scissorhands to start I sketched out few ideas. My first idea was a closeshot to Groke's hands holding a heart that is starting to freeze. However when I started to actually paint it on Photoshop, I realized that my color palette didn't really work out. I abandoned the idea and started all over again (like the usual). Later I realized that the poster wasn't christmasy enough and it was something that was requested so I spent some time googling different christmas symbols and ornaments. So I decided to do the mistletoe inside of the glass ball ornament. Mistletoes were surprisingly hard to paint, by the way. Then I downloaded few new fonts online that are free to use and voilà. Got the poster ready!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti