lauantai 13. joulukuuta 2014

Meeting

After work we had a meeting in one of the director's house. I was surprised how many were late. I didn't complain nor my workmate, we got to eat hot pizza while waiting them. In the meeting itself we talked about Flameworks, how the leaking roof needed to be fixed, and fast! We also talked about artists' studios and the teaching room. Flameworks is looking for donations for one spare room, the teaching room, and for that I've been doing the Kickstarter film. The film was also brought up into the conversation. They said that it needs some changes. The original interview that I used for the editing wasn't scripted so it didn't really sound like professional. They also wanted more clips of metalwork. Then they looked at me and said that editing is great, it's just they need the interview. I found their concern really heart warming and I told them that there's no need to worry. I understood. My boss made the plan for the next week and gathered a group to get some new clips and also audio from surroundings to create the athmosphere for the video. They also planned a little how to script the dialogue. I personally didn't mind the first video doesn't get in use. I was actually rather curious to see what new clips I get to use in the next editing. I just might come up with the different kind of solution!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti