lauantai 13. joulukuuta 2014

Vue Cinema

After work I decided to go to movies in a bit bigger movie theatre here in Plymouth. I jumped in a bus that I remembered going down that way and I decided to call my mother while waiting a bus to start moving. After the call I noticed that the vue from the bus didnt look familiar at all so I jumped off at the next bus stop and checked from the map if the cinema was far away. And yes, it was a bit too far away for me to walk there so that I'd get to the movies in time. So maybe next time I pay more attention when going somewhere where I have been only once before! I just laughed about how I forgot to keep checking outside when I was in a bus and started walking back. When I got in a bus again I asked the driver if he could tell me when to get off. When we were close to cinema, he was so nice that he even told me directions to the cinema. I bought a ticket to the newest Hungergames and surprisingly enough they checked the ticket already before the screen. After that there was the last change to buy some sweets and drinks for the movies. And I think that I have never before Plymouth seen any movie theatre to sell ice-cream for movies!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti