keskiviikko 3. joulukuuta 2014

Marketplace

I've been wandering more in the Christmas marketplace in the city centre. They sell there delicious food (not sausaged though, those are horrible!) Like waffles with cholocate and marshmallows, crepes, danish pancakes, some spanish dishes etc. And also lots of crafts work! I've seen so much wood craft and they look amazing. One guy sells like wooden statues and he seems to be really popular around the area. There's also a guy who sells wooden swords, shields and bows with arrows! I'd like to buy one of each, it's just a shame that it's super hard to take those to back to Finland with me. I also saw some stalls that are full of HUGE plushies, so I could try to win one or buy one. But I happened to hear that plushie is £40... If you have seen Despicable me- animation movie, you know that the little girl saw that unicorn plushie? THEY HAD EXACTLY THE SAME! Of course I had to say outloud ''it's so fluffy!'' and I want one, but it's also hard to take back to Finland (Why can't I live here? Why can't they sell those in Finland??!)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti